1. Please go to relocate request in your profile
2. Choose the service address which you want to relocate (note: Please skip this step if you have only one service address)
3. Check service availability in your new address
4. Set up the date when you want to relocate
5. Confirm to complete the relocation request process
“Deliver to home” is ordering through online and device is delivered within 3 days after payment. “Buy at shop” is registering through online and pay cash and collect the device from the shop near your location
To activate your service , please do the following steps:
1. Connect the power adaptor the router device wait for the indicator to turn blue/cyan
2. Connect to your router’s wifi network. Wifi Name (SSID) and password (WiFi key) can be found at the bottom of the device
3. Activate your internet. Go to http://telenor.com.mm and you will be redirected to an activation page.
1. Connect your Router network
2. Enter IP address 192.168.8.1 in your browser by using “admin” as user name and password
3. Go to > setting > WLAN basic setting
4. You can change Network name in SSID and Password in WPA search key
5. Then click apply
A very small amount of customers use an excessive amount of data, to the extent that it can affect the experience of others who use the service fairly. Fair Usage policy is to ensure that all customers are using a fair amount of data to provide the optimum internet experience to all customers. It protects consumers from heavy data users.
After exceeding 150 GB of usage, your Internet speed will be reduced to 0.5Mbps and continue using Unlimited Data for rest of 30 days. Normal Speed of 10 Mbps (The maximum speed can be different based on the location.) will be available at the midnight of the last day from 30days and 150 GB will start again for next 30day. The remaining quota can not be carried forward for next 30days.
1. Device is returned within 7 working days from delivered date
2. Device in its original undamaged condition (Router, LAN cable, adaptor, box, manual)
3. Account ID and name which are registered in Broadband website
4. KBZ / CB / Aya Bank account. Bank account owner name and customer name must be same
5. Copy of first page of bank book
Telenor Home Wireless Internet provides a stable and reliable internet for your home It lets you enjoy a better online experience for your family with faster surfing, streaming, and downloading while keeping to your budget. It allows you to enjoy a 4G/LTE connection directly to your computer, Television, Smartphones and other smart devices via seamless WiFi access anywhere within your home.
Easy to shop via online from your home, office and on the way . Easy to make payment via cash over the counter or mobile banking. Your order will be delivered to the comfort of your home/office within 3 working days
The following defects are covered in warranty.
1. Indicators are not working (power, network status, Wi-Fi, LAN/WAN, Signal Strength)
2. Power adapter is not working
3. Buttons failure
4. Network port is not working
This warranty does not cover any of below:
1. Router have been subjected to misuse, accidental, shipping or other physical damage ,improper installation, abnormal operation or handling, neglect, inundation, fire, water or other liquid intrusion;
2. Router has been damaged due to repair, alteration, or modification by anyone not authorized by Telenor.
3. Warranty/quality sticker or product serial number has been removed, altered or defaced
4. Warranty/quality sticker or product serial number has been removed, altered or defaced
5. Without valid proof of purchase
6. Incomplete information was provided to the Telenor Broad band's authorized service/repair center.